Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Sisters


Sisters
Originally uploaded by juststeve.
Hi all - I'm just too busy to keep up. I'm working on commentary but I've been busy, as you can imagine. I've posted a bunch more pics on the flickr site. If you click on this picture you can see it larger and you should be able to find an option to view the others.

They only have dial up in the room so I'm down in the business center uploading pictures. While someones watching my sleeping girls.

Today was a big day with a trip to the civil affairs office and the notary it's now official. Marina is adopted. I've got 3 girls (4 if you include Suz). What have we done! Now we just have to work on getting her into the country.

Today was much easer for her and all. Marina continues to love rhea and doesn't want her to leave here sight. That is other than to be held by someone chinese.

I'll post more tomarrow we're having a bit slower day with just some touring plus we're all learning how to work together better so I'll try to write more later.

Thanks for the email. I have only been able to read a few as I'm saving my computer time to upload pics to Suz and you all but I really love the well wishing and support. It's all so fun and exciting. She's a very active and will be happy girl. She'll fit right in at our house, very bossy.

steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home